By Rami

phase 2 501st

Hello everyone! I'm here to report that 501st have now received the full phase 2 treatment! More on the way!

By Rami

New home map suggestions

Hello there! Be sure to check out the New Home suggestions and planning thread on the forums. 

Here's a direct link: Thread

By Rami

Brawlhalla Tournament TBD

Hello, members of the Prominent! We will be hosting the 2019 Winter Brawlhalla Tournament Stay on the lookout for the thread that will go over the prizes (big boy prizes incoming),  along with how the tournament will be running. Thank you :)

Edit: The tournament is going to be rescheduled so we may accommodate more members joining in on the fun! 

By Rami

Prominent Gaming News

Hello everyone, and welcome to our slider feature that is brand new to the Prominent forums! I will be using this to feature upcoming news and announcements for the community, including updates or additions! Generally, if it's up here, it's important.

The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Last week
  3. Earlier
  4. Treble

post deleted

I’ve hid a couple posts the other day as they were being rude since those very same people know for a fact PG is dead. There’s no reason to be a dick.
  5. Ironclad

post deleted

No post is ever deleted. However, they may be hidden if they violate our Terms. Is there a specific post that you're thinking about?
  6. ShaneYip

post deleted

how is and why are post being deleted
  7. Ironclad

The Scouting Legion

UwUuuU Eren-kun, NyAAAaA
  8. Eren

The Scouting Legion

dont make fun of me nerd
  9. Eren

The Scouting Legion

The Scouting Legion Branch Protocols: Research, Fight, Liberate We are the Wings of Freedom! "Shinzou Wo Sasagyeo!" (This is Base on a Anime Called Attack On Titan) (Weeb Stuff)
  10. Ironclad

Any news on the Brawl tournament?

uh 🤔
  11. faceyourBEARS

Any news on the Brawl tournament?

its been rescheduled is what i heard idk tho
  12. I'd love to play. I brought my WiiMote and I play Olimar!
  13. Abyss King Legion

Minecraft

It's in progress taking a bit longer than I want but it's coming.
  14. Ironclad

Minecraft

Well uhhh, I'm still waiting for an update.. anyone who wanted to do this or wat
  15. Treble

Minecraft

im in.
  16. RockAgent15

Minecraft

I would join if that happens
  17. Carter

Minecraft

I started up one awhile ago for the PG folks and we had a blast, so I'd +1 this idea
  18. Ironclad

Minecraft

Honestly.. why not?
  19. Abyss King Legion

Minecraft

I'll give them a look
  20. Abyss King Legion

Minecraft

Yes to both
  21. Whiplash

Minecraft

I might give it a go. Here's a short list of mods from the past that I enjoyed if you want to look into them. BicBiomeCraftRei's MinimapBackpackCampCraftCraftGuideMo' CreaturesLegendary BeastsPam's Combined ModTwilight ForestBalkon's Weapon ModToo Many Items
  22. Zorn

Minecraft

2 things: Would there be mods; Would there be plugins
  23. Abyss King Legion

Minecraft

I might start up a minecraft server just for the heck of it. Would anyone be interested if I did so?
  24. faceyourBEARS

Revival, and why it won't be the same.

Just stating a fact that it's personal opinions between many people. The only one who has the real facts are those either in the future or the owners of the server themselves. Don't know why you are back here commenting on posts like this when you say you were 'hoping to not involve myself'. I.. personally could care less for PG. I've had my share of time on there, I don't mind if they live or die. People want it to, let them have the hope. I don't kick them down for it. And, unfortunately you are wrong. I started my server after PG had actually died, as in, literally everyone quit and then so did we. Server hasn't even been up a month! Oof. Also the fact you bring that up comes quite off quite amusingly from someone like you.. Though it's sad how you go from respectful to changing your tone in a sort of way... over a few days... when I never uttered a word again. Carter's being Carter, folks.
  25. Ironclad

Hi, looks like I’m late to the discussion. Oh well. ladies and gentlemen, prominent gaming is dead. Like big dead. Who could’ve guessed? Sure, the owner is vacant, sure there hasn’t been any sort of maintenance or server progress for.. 3 months? I don’t know, but it hasn’t been for a while.. there’s so so many good points, countless actually. Many have lost their patience with PG, and rightfully so. Many have given up hope, and rightfully so. Hey, even I have. To an extent. But still, here I stand. Awaiting a revival. I’m not doing to much to actually help, don’t really know what I even can do, to help. But still, here I stand. I would be gladdened, hopefully like many others, to see The Prominent, rise again, and have the things, the important things, we didn’t have last time, added. We all learn from our mistakes, and hopefully Rami will come through, and appoint the people whom deserve it the most, through their engagement and dedication. Oh and what’s all this arguing? Or debating, whatever you want to call it. Shouldn’t we all be somewhat relieved that people are actually giving a damn to try and be bring this server back? Might be a false promise, and a waste of time. Might not be. Who knows? But god damn, at least have the decency to the people who are trying to bring change. Kind regards, a swedish knucklehead
  26. Diddlez

Same or different, if Rami is at the helm of the server then it is pointless exercise in insanity.
  27. sirmatt101

I can agree with this. I've been apart of communities both in Gmod and TF2 for 7 years now (I think I started in 2012. I can't remember exactly when.). Time and time again i've joined them, stayed with them, and left just a bit before they die. I've seen many players who had quit the server and make their own community, only for it to die in a month or less. Once a community is gone, you can't bring it back. It's a sad truth no one wants to face but everyone seems to ignore. I think you should create your own community, attempting to rebuild something for 10 people. That's not a sufficent playerbase that can keep it alive and keep those memories. Believe me, I wish stuff didn't die. I wish that things can be rebuilt. But it can't. We can only move on or stay stuck in the past. As the final sentence from The Great Gatsby states, "So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past." In case you don't understand the quote, it is in reference to the titular character's (At least the Gatsby part) profound longing for reliving his past with Daisy. While at first it seems to go well, the ending shows that his past can't be regained as Daisy leaves him and he is killed. This quote serves to give Gatsby a universal connection to us. A connection that we all wish to live in the past and regain the time we once had, but we can't. We will never be able to truly relive those days of old where we heard our favorite song, had that awesome sleep over party with friends, that feeling of that school field trip we were excited to go on. We can attempt to replicate it, but we will never have that same experience as before. We will never be able to bring it back. Instead, we must move on and not be held back by the "current" of time. But, as the poet Thomas Gray once stated, "Where ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise."
  1. Load more activity