By Rami

phase 2 501st

Hello everyone! I'm here to report that 501st have now received the full phase 2 treatment! More on the way!

By Rami

New home map suggestions

Hello there! Be sure to check out the New Home suggestions and planning thread on the forums. 

Here's a direct link: Thread

By Rami

Brawlhalla Tournament TBD

Hello, members of the Prominent! We will be hosting the 2019 Winter Brawlhalla Tournament Stay on the lookout for the thread that will go over the prizes (big boy prizes incoming),  along with how the tournament will be running. Thank you :)

Edit: The tournament is going to be rescheduled so we may accommodate more members joining in on the fun! 

By Rami

Prominent Gaming News

Hello everyone, and welcome to our slider feature that is brand new to the Prominent forums! I will be using this to feature upcoming news and announcements for the community, including updates or additions! Generally, if it's up here, it's important.

Buefort

Turning the darkrp server into a warhammer rp server

Don't look at me like that. I personally think it's awesome due to warhammer kinda being like adult star wars and their not being to many warhammer servers. Thus its a nice place for us to slip in.

While I'm not inherently against a Warhammer 40k server, Warhammer is pretty glorious in fact, but it doesn't really align with the entire PG vibe, and it'd be somewhat out on a tangent to make one when it'd make more sense to create an Imperial server. Sorry battle-brother, reality is disappointing sometimes.

Edited by Mark

Warhammer is dope, but 40k is for NERDS.  Anyone who is anyone knows Fantasy Warhammer is the truest form.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Buefort said:

Don't look at me like that. I personally think it's awesome due to warhammer kinda being like adult star wars and their not being to many warhammer servers. Thus its a nice place for us to slip in.

Man I'm old af and ya'll out here saying starwars ain't for adults. Smh

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Blubber | Lildog said:

Man I'm old af and ya'll out here saying starwars ain't for adults. Smh

You're barely married. Diddlez is the only old man here.

1 hour ago, Whiplash said:

You're barely married. Diddlez is the only old man here.

Still older than 95% if our player base, making me old 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blubber | Lildog said:

Still older than 95% if our player base, making me old 

By that logic, I'm older than at least 85% as well. Does that make me old as well, even though I'm barely a legal adult?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Whiplash said:

By that logic, I'm older than at least 85% as well. Does that make me old as well, even though I'm barely a legal adult?

U old. Sorry I dont make the rules I just enforce them 

• Like 1

Just now, Blubber | Lildog said:

U old. Sorry I dont make the rules I just enforce them 

Then everyone can be considered old from a certain point of view. By "the rules" you claim exist, if there was a 2 year old in a room of newborns the 2 year old would be old, despite not being able to speak much than a few fragmented phrases at best lmao.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Chikm said:

Ymg' lack kadishtuor l' ah kadishtu'drn ymg' ah'legeth

3 hours ago, Whiplash said:

giphy.gif

22 minutes ago, overClock (Pyre) said:

what

Chim is summoning his father, Cthulhu, from the depths of the sea.

• Like 1