By Rami

phase 2 501st

Hello everyone! I'm here to report that 501st have now received the full phase 2 treatment! More on the way!

By Rami

New home map suggestions

Hello there! Be sure to check out the New Home suggestions and planning thread on the forums. 

Here's a direct link: Thread

By Rami

Brawlhalla Tournament TBD

Hello, members of the Prominent! We will be hosting the 2019 Winter Brawlhalla Tournament Stay on the lookout for the thread that will go over the prizes (big boy prizes incoming),  along with how the tournament will be running. Thank you :)

Edit: The tournament is going to be rescheduled so we may accommodate more members joining in on the fun! 

By Rami

Prominent Gaming News

Hello everyone, and welcome to our slider feature that is brand new to the Prominent forums! I will be using this to feature upcoming news and announcements for the community, including updates or additions! Generally, if it's up here, it's important.

Sign in to follow this  
Icarus

Region Issues

Posted (edited)

Hey brothers, I am back for a while. I am trying to play on the server, but I am having a problem. My game thinks my region is in Asia since I moved to Japan. While accurate, it is hiding all the American servers. Even when I got into my Legacy Browser, it tells me the PG server is not responding to my connection attempt. I loaded in fine earlier when no one was online? Does anyone have any bright ideas?

UPDATE: I have been doing some tinkering and I have found that I can see just about every American server except for the PG Server? Like what the hell?

Edited by Icarus

Trust me, I'm in america and i have 200 or more ping.

I dunno, I think its just PG (but some other servers I have issues with)

Try a VPN to see if its blocking your ip?

1 hour ago, faceyourBEARS said:

Trust me, I'm in america and i have 200 or more ping.

LMAO newbi

I personally live in Sweden, and I have the same problem as you do. In the Starwars RP section of GMOD, I can't find the PG server either. The way I solved this was to favourite it, and then just access it by the Legacy Browser. If this was to be unsuccessful, I would recommend trying joining off one of your friends via Steam that are currently on the PG server. 

2 hours ago, Ironclad said:

LMAO newbi

I personally live in Sweden, and I have the same problem as you do. In the Starwars RP section of GMOD, I can't find the PG server either. The way I solved this was to favourite it, and then just access it by the Legacy Browser. If this was to be unsuccessful, I would recommend trying joining off one of your friends via Steam that are currently on the PG server. 

Yeah, cos PG's server is technically it's own unique piece.